Friday, November 2, 2012

Surat An-Naml (The Ant) - سورة النمل

 


Today i was pretty tired. And didn't know what to do. So i try to update my blog. I open photo files that i have and try to find inspiration from there. And then i saw a picture that's quite interesting. Well...it's ant picture. That picture took with camera pocket, so be advised if the picture wasn't good. hehehehe...Okay go back to the ants. Why ants are so attracted my attention? because  its reminds me a verse of Al Quran that named An-Naml meaning Ant.
  • Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not." Al Quran Surat An-Naml (27:18)
  • So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her speech, and said, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants." Al Quran Surat An-Naml (27:19)
Al Quran is a mercy & guidance for the believers. Only Allah SWT who knows about supernatural ( ghaib ) , including Prophet Sulaiman who can speak the languanges of animals. Subhanallah...
We could find a lot of story that inspiring in Al Quran, but sometimes i even try to find inspiration from somewhere else, just as i did just now. Forgive me ya Allah..:'(. You have made such a great Al Quran but i often forget it. 
Let's us read & understand Al Quran more and more. InsyaAllah that can save ourselves in this world & in the hereafter. Aamiin..

No comments:

Post a Comment